An Access Audit is a survey of a premises to review its current fit out in the context of its use, its construction and configuration, as well as any management tools in place to appraise current accessibility for all types of potential users. The report produced following the inspection will advise on how accessible the premises are and offer a range of approaches to improve access credentials which can vary from simple furniture layout changes, management tools and processes, as well as larger alterations to the property. We provide budget costs within our reports for recommended adjustments and improvements to the premises. The report can be tailored to consider any specific requirements you may have, such as:
- Staff, students or facility users who you would like to better accommodate
- Budget constraints or other financial objectives.
- A need to phase works over a longer period and prioritisation of more urgent items.
- An old or challenging property which you are concerned about access for your operational needs.
- You need to comply with current legislation to operate.